Senior Software Engineer - JAVA
- This is a permanent role paying up to $160K base + Bonus + Equity + Super
- Greenfield Project – Working with the latest Technologies in Java 11/ 15 (Microservices, Spring, Springboot), Kafka & AWS/ EKS
- World-class learning and leadership programs! Progression to Engineering Manager!
- Remote working & Flexible working hours, we mean it when we say we value work-life balance!
We are empowering organisations like Google and Zoom. If you have a passion for developing awesome platforms at scale and working at MASSIVE Scale in Greenfield projects continue reading below:
We have several cutting-edge opportunities with an ASX LISTED company to work for globally located in Sydney. We are scaling our engineering division looking for backend Java professionals that have an interest in also working with Golang. It's not a requirement but an interest in working with Golang is preferred.
You will have the opportunity to solve problems that fundamentally change the way people work and create things the world has never seen or even thought of yet! You will have the opportunity to support a platform handling BILLIONS of transactions! Develop the latest technologies and cloud platforms that allow them to scale
My client love engineers who want to implement new and futuristic technologies like Golang and EKS. Please find a couple of bullet points below to give you a clearer picture of the opportunity. Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge in Backed coding languages Java or interest in learning Golang.
- Experience or want to Use Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavioural Driven Development (BDD), and Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Understanding of micro-services oriented architecture and REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with public or private cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GAE, Azure) Or interest in learning Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good exposure to other languages is always a great plus for us!
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At the heart of our culture, we actively encourage people to try new things. If this is something you are passionate about then we would love to support you in getting onboard!
Reach out to Luke on 0406 811 336, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply.