At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long-lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 48,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come
We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program, and construction management professionals.
Due to the continuous success of our Australian Water Business, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer
to join our renowned Water team in the Adelaide office. This is an opportunity to join a dedicated and high-performing team of water professionals to deliver a range of significant projects for both public and private sector clients both locally and nationally. Role
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Contribution to the planning and delivery of water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Civil design development and delivery through the full spectrum of the project life cycle to ensure work output is of a technically high standard.
- Contributing to the growth of the team by actively assisting colleagues in achieving improved client feedback results, enhance satisfaction and exceed client expectations.
- Working collaboratively with a team, including on large scale multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects and programs.
- Participation in WSP and industry-wide professional development programs and initiatives
Benefits at WSP:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in the Australian water sector in a consultancy environment or with a water authority.
- Experience in the planning and design development of water and wastewater infrastructure projects, with specific experience in pipeline and pump station design.
- Knowledge of relevant industry-related Australian Standards.
- Use and understanding of 12D modelling software, 2D and 3D CADD software would be advantageous.
- Understanding of related safety in design practices and processes.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence. WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.
- We are open to applications from candidates who'd like to work Part-time or Full-time.
- Global career opportunities and the ability to work on the nation’s most exciting projects.
- Personalised career growth and access to international opportunities.
- A suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives like yoga or meditation.
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options.
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices.
- Career Pathways Program for Young Professionals with excellent development opportunities.
- Social Club with lots of fun opportunities like wine tours, Fringe nights and movies etc.
- Possibility to purchase up to 4 weeks’ additional annual leave
- Excellent Professional and technical development training opportunities.
- Mentoring and career development programs.
- Salary continuance insurance.