At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 48,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Here at WSP, we design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
At WSP we make extraordinary efforts to attract, develop, engage and retain the best professionals in our fields of expertise because this is what makes us great.
As a member of our Western Australia Rail team, you will work with highly driven, like-minded professionals who are committed to delivering the very best solutions to our clients and the community. With rail expertise, asset management, project management, and client focus you will be responsible for identifying and delivering pursuits, understanding commercials, design and delivery of multifaceted rail projects. It is expected you have learned your trade in recent years including technical design, project and design management.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification and relevant technical, commercial experience and demonstrated leadership
- 5 + years' experience
- Proven experience in delivering Rail projects and is recognised in the industry as a leader
- Exposure working on heavy haul and track maintenance projects
- Experience working with public and private sector processes and clients (as appropriate to the project)
- Proven track record in managing projects through the full spectrum of the of the project lifecycle and delivering on time and to budget
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary projects to quality, time and within budget
- Established processes for identifying, managing and monitoring risks to project outcomes safety management and design
- Established systems for project files/records, documents, data control and tracking compliance to business systems
- Led and managed others
- Experience in resourcing and managing a wide range of professional disciplines and subcontractors in a project
- Experience in creating a project culture aligned with our values yet distinct to individual projects and project outcomes
- Experience in writing and managing the production of quality reports and documents
Benefits at WSP:
- Global career opportunities and the ability to work on the nation’s most exciting projects
- Personalised career growth and access to international opportunities
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives like yoga or meditation
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Career Pathways Program for Young Professionals with excellent development opportunities
- Possibility to purchase up to 4 weeks’ additional annual leave
- Excellent Professional and technical development training opportunities
- Mentoring and career development programs
- Salary continuance insurance
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channeling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.