At WSP, our purpose is simple. We exist to future proof our cities and our environment. To fulfil this purpose, our people plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We provide a stimulating, open working environment where everyone feels valued and supported regardless of their position, background or gender. This is the reason why people love working here as demonstrated by our ‘Best Place to Work’ recognition two years in a row. To find out more about us visit https://www.wsp.com/en-AU
Due to growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join our Adelaide office. We are flexible for the person to join us on either a permanent full-time or part-time basis. What you’ll do:
What we’ll love about you:
- Working in a team of of civil & structural engineers to manage and deliver a broad range of civil engineering projects, including road design, earthworks, drainage
- Client liaison with clients
- Supporting the wider resources team and other teams within the company nationally when the opportunity presents
What you’ll love about us:
- Broad skills across a range of civil design and engineering areas (roads, development, mining)
- Experience with road and drainage design (12d or MX).
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering
- Ability to build relationships
- Willingness to try different things and positive attitude
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Modern and contemporary offices
- Parental Leave & Purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Wellness at Work & Social Club
- Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now'
button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence. WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role. #LI-DY1