At WSP, our purpose is simple. We exist to future proof our cities and our environment. To fulfill this purpose, our people plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We provide a stimulating, open working environment where everyone feels valued and supported regardless of their position, background or gender. This is the reason why people love working here as demonstrated by our ‘Best Place to Work’ recognition two years in a row. To find out more about us visit https://www.wsp.com/en-AU What you’ll do:
The role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team, contribute to our current project portfolio and play a fundamental role in helping us grow and strengthen our South Australian environment and planning technical stream.
You will be supported locally by our South Australian Principal Environmental Scientist and Planner and other team members.
What we’ll love about you:
- 5 to 10 years of industry experience with environmental impact assessments, environmental management plans and planning approvals for infrastructure projects.
- Experience working with SA statutory framework legislation.
- Experience in a range of industries within the SA region including renewable energy, transport infrastructure, water infrastructure, and others, will be well-regarded.
- Formal relevant qualifications in environmental science, environmental planning, and/or town planning-related disciplines.
- Project management or project coordination experience.
What you’ll love about us:
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Modern and contemporary offices
- Parental leave & purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Wellness at Work & Social Club
- Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence. #LI-MP1