At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 48,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Due to growth, we are currently seeking a Lighting Designer for our Specialist vision team to join out Property and Buildings team. Ideally you will have a few years experience in specialist lighting design in a consultancy environment. Your duties will include:
For the right candidate the salary package on offer is $60,000-70,000
- Maintain expertise and knowledge over all aspects of lighting engineering and design.
- Be experienced and proficient in carrying out illuminance, luminance, glare and obtrusive lighting calculations in either an indoor and/or outdoor application.
- Knowledge of lighting standards and experience of their application to design solutions.
- Experience in the use of AGI32 and Perfectlite is desirable but not essential.
- Having a detailed working knowledge of street lighting design and asset management would be advantageous.
- Understand the value and application of knowledge and demonstrate effective knowledge and information management, including the sharing of knowledge.
- Experience in 3D lighting Renders, Day light modelling and use of Sketch-up is preferred.
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channeling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!
We are the best professional services firm, positioned to be partners for tomorrow’s challenges. Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence. WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.