At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 46,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Here at WSP we design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Comply with all role specific SHEQ obligations as detailed in the relevant RACI matrix.
- Manage and facilitate proposal meetings with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and prepare registrations of interest, pre-qualifications, panels and proposals to support company business development efforts.
- Proposal strategy development and coordination.
- Assist to continually improve the proposal management process.
- Provide strategic input into identifying and qualifying, developing and coordinating appropriate proposals.
- Develop key messages for proposal documents and write non-technical sections of proposals.
- Identify efficiency improvements in the proposal management process.
- Ensure proposal management process aligns with the WSP business procedures and brand guidelines.
- Mentor and coach bid advisers and technical staff in bidding practices and company bid-related processes.
- Collaborate with and engage staff to ensure timely completion of technical inputs.
- Validate strategies and tactics for each proposal.
- Attend proposal debriefs and document/analyse feedback.
- Add proposal content to knowledge management systems.
- Analyse proposal feedback and trends for specific clients or regions.
KEY ROLE EXPERIENCES, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma qualified in marketing, communications or journalism or equivalent experience.
- Business Development training. Proposal Training. Writing Skills Training. Presentation Training. Management Training.
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong business relationships.
- Demonstrated strategic influence and leadership.
- Experienced in pursuit process.
- Developed internal networks with key colleagues.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in using Adobe InDesign.
- Has excellence communication skills.
- Has excellent organisational capabilities and with effective time management and scheduling skills.
- Demonstrates negotiation skills
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channeling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!
We are the best professional services firm, positioned to be partners for tomorrow’s challenges.
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.