At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
Here at WSP we design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
At WSP we make extraordinary efforts to attract, develop, engage and retain the best professionals in our fields of expertise because this is what makes us great.
Our Resources team provides a range of civil and structural engineering design and project management services to mining and resources clients around Australia.
Due to growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our Brisbane offices, based within the Resources division. About the role:
- Providing technical leadership on multiple projects including providing expertise and knowledge of projects involving site water management, water management structures, drainage and dams;
- Working in a senior capacity within a team of engineers to manage and deliver a broad range of civil engineering projects, including earthworks design, road design, drainage infrastructure, and services infrastructure;
- Client liaison with mining clients, DEHP, DEWS, DTMR and local councils;
- Project management; and
- Supporting the wider resources team and other teams within the company nationally when the opportunity presents.
- Typically 10-15 years experience in a consultancy environment in the area of civil engineering;
- Bachelors degree Civil Engineering or relevant qualification;
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ);
- Extensive knowledge of civil design skills in the area of road design, water management infrastructure, and other civil engineering services;
- Ability to build relationships and develop business
This is an opportunity to take your career and professional capabilities to the next level.
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channelling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!
We are the best professional services firm, positioned to be partners for tomorrow's challenges. WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. #LI-DY1