WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. With approximately 42,000 talented people in more than 550 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Our Transport business is in a strong period of growth and we are looking for a proactive results-driven Marketing Manager to join the team. This newly created role will lead our marketing effort to support new business growth initiatives across the region, helping to position WSP as a leading firm and trusted adviser to its key clients.
Working within national Transport team the Marketing Manager, New Business Growth, will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and plans, implementing tactics and measuring the outcome of the marketing investment. The role will work closely with the senior leadership team, key client account teams and the wider marketing network locally and globally.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a recognised qualification in marketing, communications or journalism, and have had proven experience in a senior marketing or business development role within a professional services firm.
- Demonstrate strong experience in developing marketing strategy, value propositions for new (and existing) business lines and undertaking client/market intelligence.
- A proven all-rounder who can drive strategy, as well as develop compelling thought leadership content (both traditional and digital), and manage industry /client engagement activities.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage with a range of audiences.
- Have strong project management skills and the resilience to work under pressure, managing multiple stakeholders and business priorities.
The ability to influence, engage and build trust with others will be critical to succeeding in this role as well as your ability to successfully manage your time and workload.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated, results-driven marketer to lead multiple marketing campaign and spearhead the growth of some new and exciting business opportunities to better service our clients and to ultimately to help our communities thrive.
At WSP you’ll be part of a supportive organisation that encourages continued development through ongoing training and wellbeing programs.
If you’re ready to join a leader in the engineering consulting world, then it’s time to apply. To express your interest please email your resume to xxx by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torre Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.