At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 46,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
Here at WSP we design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
At WSP we make extraordinary efforts to attract, develop, engage and retain the best professionals in our fields of expertise because this is what makes us great.
Reporting directly into the Associate Director in the Perth office, you will be responsible for supporting the wider team with a verity of administration duties. This role would suit a candidate who has previously worked in a heavily admin focused role and for the right candidates there is an opportunity for growth and development.
- Comply with all role specific SHEQ obligations as detailed in the relevant RACI matrix.
- Contribute to and foster a good safety culture to ensure the safety and well-being of all staff
- Assisting the team with all Administration tasks requested, always ensuring confidentiality is maintained.
- Advanced word processing, data entry and graphics as required using appropriate templates and formatting.
- Proposal preparation– sourcing CVs, company insurances, project examples.
- Tracking bid and work load status, following up with the engineers and inputting the data in a spreadsheet.
- Arrange, participate and contribute in business support meetings and development activities.
- Travel management (including flights, hotels, cars etc) and ensure the appropriate approval is obtained whilst following the company’s Travel Guidelines.
- Intermediate understanding of office equipment and packages including assistance with problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Assist and coordinate correspondence and communications.
- Visa/AMEX reconciliation and expense claims for the P&B team.
- Assist senior leaders with ad-hoc project administration / reporting as required
- Manage filing systems and records (electronic and hard copies) for team.
- Embrace, display and promote WSP values at all times.
Key personal attributes
- Highly Organised
- Anticipates and Plans Ahead
- Flexible and multi-tasking
- Approachable and self confident
- Confidential and discrete
- Lives the visions and values
- Is practical, realistic and sincere
- Manages stress and is resilient
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channeling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!
We are the best professional services firm, positioned to be partners for tomorrow’s challenges.
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply