At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
Here at WSP we design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
At WSP we make extraordinary efforts to attract, develop, engage and retain the best professionals in our fields of expertise because this is what makes us great.
Our PDS Central team provides engineering design and consulting, project and program management and other, primarily client side, services in the Government private and Defence sectors.
Due to growth, We are looking for an experienced Project Delivery Manager to Lead our Programme Delivery Central team.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of 9 across Darwin and Alice Springs to deliver on the company’s strategic plan for the Northern Territory for projects in the Government, Private and Defence sectors
- Continue to grow our well-established relationships with existing clients and establish new relationships in line with our strategic vision
- Provide high level project management support as necessary to the team
- Provide peer review and QA support for team deliverables
- Be the primary ‘face’ of WSP in the Northern Territory
- Participate as a member of the PDS Executive Leadership Team
- Maintain office operations and procedures
- Maintain team resourcing structure through the recruitment and on-going training of staff
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieve agreed financial targets for the business
- Assist on an as-needed basis with direct project delivery
- 15+ years in a similar role and environment.
- Ideally experience working on remote Property and Building projects.
- Experience Leading a team and creating successful business strategies.
- Strong understanding/exposure to Government projects.
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channeling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!
We are the best professional services firm, positioned to be partners for tomorrow’s challenges. Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence. WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.