At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
Here at WSP we design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
At WSP we make extraordinary efforts to attract, develop, engage and retain the best professionals in our fields of expertise because this is what makes us great.
Due to Significant growth in our Programme Delivery team, we are currently seeking a Project Manager to play a key role in our Melbourne based division. Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Embedding Project Controls, Contracts Administration, Construction Management and Cost Planning into projects systems and processes
- Managing multidisciplinary projects through the full spectrum of the project life cycle and delivering on time and to budget
- Undertaking pursuit and / or Proposal Manager roles as required on proposals to lead and influence the success of internal and external clients
- Managing the production of quality reports and documents
- Establishing processes for identifying, managing and monitoring risks to project outcomes
- Resourcing and managing a wide range of professional disciplines and subcontractors
- Business Development
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering
- Typically 5-10 years experience
- Expertise in managing project budgets and using financial tools successfully
- A proven track record in multidisciplinary / large scale projects
- Strong experience/knowledge of Civil Engineering
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
This is an opportunity to take your career and professional capabilities to the next level.
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channelling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!
We are the best professional services firm, positioned to be partners for tomorrow's challenges. WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.