At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
Here at WSP we design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
At WSP we make extraordinary efforts to attract, develop, engage and retain the best professionals in our fields of expertise because this is what makes us great.
Due to the continuous success of our ANZ operations, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a People Adviser to join our Brisbane office.
One of your key areas of focus will be to partner with the business in people, culture, engagement and project delivery related matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation and alignment of our people strategy across the region
- Advising leaders and managers in working towards our preferred culture and values across the region
- Providing expert guidance and counsel to Executives and Managers regarding HR, employee / industrial relations, development and performance issues
- In collaboration with the Learning & Development team, support capability across and professional development initiatives in your region
- Analysis and reporting of data related to a range of HR-related initiatives
- Delivering training and education programs within the region
- Recommending new people practices, policies and guidelines
- Contributing to the development, implementation and review of HR policies and procedures based on relevant legislation
You will have:
- Typically, 3-5 years’ experience working within an HR environment
- Formal HR qualifications or relevant practical working experience
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of HR generalist issues and management of complex performance matters
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
- Experience in contributing to the resolution of work place issues
- Experience in performance management issues
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong business relationships
- Experience in managing inbound/outbound assignees
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channelling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!
We are the best professional services firm, positioned to be partners for tomorrow’s challenges.
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.