At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
At WSP we make extraordinary efforts to attract, develop, engage and retain the best professionals in our fields of expertise because this is what makes us great.
We are looking for a Senior Surface Water Engineer / Hydrologist
to join our preeminent Melbourne based water resources team and provide technical capability on a number of large transport, land development and mining resources projects. About the role
- Providing high quality technical capability to successfully manage and lead projects with a hydrological focus.
- Building and strengthening client relationships and business development
- Providing technical experience in stormwater and flood risk management, hydrological and hydraulic modelling, drainage design and water sensitive urban design.
- Hold a degree in civil and/or environmental engineering, and ideally a post graduate qualification in water resource management
- Have at least six years’ professional experience in water resources, able to operate at a senior engineer and project management level
- Strong analytical technical report writing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and verbal communications abilities
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channeling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future!Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence. WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.