At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Our Sydney Planning team is currently seeking an Environmental Planner
to work on major infrastructure projects in NSW as well as having opportunities to work on projects across Australia.Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in environmental assessment or statutory planning, with prior consulting experience preferred
- Experience gained in environmental regulatory approvals for infrastructure projects, with a focus on the transport sector is desirable
- Formal qualifications in environmental science or planning
- Project management or project coordination experience
- Strong organisational skills, a proactive nature and disposition
- Flexibility and ability to occasionally work outside of normal business hours as well as a willingness to work from and/or travel to varying locations for extended periods of time
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work on high profile projects which make a difference to the environment and local communities. You will work within a supportive team environment where you can grow professionally.
We are a collaborative team of experts that thrives on challenge and unconventional thinking. Channelling our curiosity into creating progressive solutions to complex issues is both our mission and our passion.
Join us in doing purposeful, sustainable work that helps shape our communities and the future.Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence. WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.